Monday, May 26, 2008

Bloggin' @ 2am...

Okay, so I am officially fed up with APRIA home infant monitors. It is 2 am and I am awake not because my child is crying and upset due to hunger pains, a wet/dirty diaper, but his monitor has gone off about 10 or so times in the last 15 minutes. So, while I am waiting for a technician to call me back within the hour or so I am venting my frustration about this goofy machine. I know I keep complaining and really I probably should be grateful to have it, but seriously...can a girl and her guy get some relief? Are we expecting too much to want to just sleep 3 hours straight while our child does? I hope the tech has some help for me or I feel sorry for them, because I have potential to be crazy with lack of sleep and no relief in sight. I guess I could have a bigger problem and I should count the blessings...I suppose that since I am capable of realizing that then I am sane enough to not lash out at the tech when they call. Maybe I should spend the next few minutes praying for the tech who calls. Wow, it is amazing what a little typing can do for one's soul. I feel somewhat calmed down after this blogging release. Thanks for the help. Maybe after the trip to the lake today we will post some pics of the "baby boy."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the monitor trouble...

great to see how y'all are doing!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

This too shall pass.

Blogging really does help, though. Whenever I am stressed, when I post it, it ALWAYS makes me feel better. Your family and friends don't mind letting you vent, so just do it whenever you feel the need. Plus, it's great to see how much support is out there, even far away, when you really need it.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Alisa said...

I agree...blogging really does help. And if you ever don't want to vent on your family blog, that is what we have the "mommy" one for...that way it is just other moms seeing it! I hope the tech was able to help, and that y'all had a great time at the lake!

Hall Family said...

I'm really sorry about the machine!! But I can totally relate with the "blogging release!" I do it all the time, more than I thought! it's really the only time i feel like, at least during the day, I can regain my sanity... :) haha