Saturday, October 4, 2008

CUTE AS A BABY.....

...TURTLE!




Thanks to the many wonderful ideas about a costume for Taft. My mom and I went shopping tonight for some various things and we went into The Children's Place just to see and the first costume I saw was this turtle. I knew he had to be the turtle instantly, because when we asked Taft's cousin Gunnar what he thought of Taft when he was born he said, "He is cute as a baby turtle." Which in Gunnar's world was a huge compliment, so here's to the Turtles Gunnar!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

That kid is soooooooo adorable! I am happy now. Love ya and him!

The Parks Family said...

Hey Teresa, it's been forever. I found a link to your blog on Sara's blog and was so excited to check out what you have been up to. Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I'm sorry to hear about his hard start to life (I looked at all of your old posts) I don't think you knew but I am actually a NICU nurse and have been for a couple years now so it was interesting to read your experiences. Also, my little boy spent 9 weeks in the NICU after he was born. I'm glad he's doing well now and that rough part is finally over for you guys. I'd love to hear from you!
Bobbi Jo

Melissa said...

He's precious!!! I love the turtle costume. Great idea. We'll be there to see him wear it. =)

kirhart said...

So...I busted out laughing!!! Somehow Gun just knew Taft was going to be as cute as a baby turtle. It was meant to be!

Kim Simpson said...

I love the costume. I can't believe he is already up on his knees like that. I love that he is so happy in it.

Holli said...

LOL. You know what? Gabi's first halloween costume was a turtle! So, I definitely like Taft's get-up!

How was your movie night?

Damon and Jodie said...

What a cutie!!! Love the costume!

Hall Family said...

I love his turtle costume! He's such a cute lil' guy!!! :)