Sunday, August 3, 2008

The long awaited and much needed Update

So, it has been a really long time since I updated I know. Thanks for the encouragement (Kim) to do so. I have been meaning to update, but needed some time and well frankly we haven't had much of our own the last few weeks. We have had Taft's Baby blessing, Youth Conference, and a mini vacation to Port Aransas (Corpus Christi area) where Taft had his first visit to the beach! So, here are a few slide shows to update our happenings. Taft's baby blessing was July 20th at our home. Youth Conference was July 24-26 in Williamson and we actually housed 7 boys and one of Eric's counselors in the YM pres. (bro. Pogue you were awesome!). The kids were great and the conference was a huge success and the best part is that we made it through without Eric getting sick. Taft enjoyed himself too. He went everywhere we did even to Lake Tejas. Our trip to Corpus Christi was good fun. We visited Eric's cousin Nicole who lives in Ingleside. Her sister Natalie who lives in Georgetown came down, and we also carpooled with Eric's brother Chris, his wife Kirsten and their son Gunnar. So, we had a good group and we did some good eating and saw some really cool things at the TX State Aquarium. So, here are the pics...I hope you enjoy! Well, actually before I can post the pics I have to find them. We can't locate them on my mom's external hard drive....SORRY....I will try to download them to my computer from my CD. Thanks for the patience,

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

You guys have sure been busy!! :)

Hartmans said...

Yes we have...and I don't think it is going to slow down any time soon. I just think that we will settle into a more steady routine.