Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Pictures of this Story

Well, for the last few days Eric & I have been anxiously waiting for Taft to make us a dirty diaper along with his wet one. I must say that even though I was at work two days without having to change a poopy diaper was nice, but also very sorrisome (spelling?). Anyways, minutes after setting Taft in his bouncer post feeding we came back to find Taft had not only made a dirty diaper...he had made a dirty onsie and bouncer too. The funny thing was...we were just glad that he had messed all over himself and everything if it just meant that he had gone to the bathroom and nothing was wrong. Needless to say, he was all smiles after that BM. So, we quickly took him to the porch and gave him a dip in his bath out there and brought him in for a little quick bath inside. After a bath, some fresh clothes, spitting up, and a little whining I held him 'til he passed out and the rest is sweet peace!

9 comments:

kirhart said...

The joys of being a parent...It's quite funny when your new topic of conversation turns to BM's! Way to go Taft; better out than in!
P.S. Of course I always enjoy a Stamp Camp. You can count me in.

Holli said...

Wow! That's an impressive blow-out! (That's what we called them when Gabi had them.)

I can totally relate to this story. I can remember days when Gabi was so sad and you just have to guess what's wrong. It's miserable when you want to fix their problem... if only you knew what it was! (And, sometimes, it was the same problem Taft had!)

Kim Simpson said...

We are so happy for Taft. Ashton had one of those a few days after he was born. It brought back lots of memories. Unfourtunately they only get worse from here on out. Wait till the start on solid foods. Those ones are lots of fun.

Kim Simpson said...

T, I am going to have to get fierce with you here pretty soon. Update needed!

Hall Family said...

Thought I'd stop in...noticed the lack of blogging...hope you're on VACATION!!!!! :D I hope all is well with you guys!! and hope lil' Taft is doing well!! Love ya tons!!

Kristina said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hartmans said...

Planning on it today after some picture taking. I was on vacation in corpus Christi the last few days, so please forgive! Thanks for the encouragment!

Alisa said...

Just checking on you...but I see someone else beat me to it! Time goes by so much faster after the baby is born compared to pregnancy!!!

Laurie said...

hey! aaron and i saw you and eric getting gas at kroger. we had already drove past yall before it clicked with me that it was yall. im just a little slow to react sometimes.