Sunday, August 10, 2008

You are getting sleepy!

Sundays are notorious for some of the best nap taking ever. As I am typing I am wishing that it was 3:30 and not 5:30 so I could take one myself, but no such luck. I am not sure if you will get the same effect as I did, but I couldn't help but laugh & get the camera as I watched Taft in his swing a few minutes ago. I came out of the bedroom to see Taft staring blankly as he was trying to ward off the much needed sleep. He gave me a sly grin and kept staring. Of course by the time I got my camera he was in such a trance that I couldn't get him to smile at me again, but rest assured it was very cute. I figured at the very least people wouldn't mind seeing one more picture of Taft!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

He is SO cute! I hope Grant is as cute as he is. =) I love your kid so much and I can't wait for him and Grant to be friends. =)

Anonymous said...

Swings are the best invention ever! And he is super cute! The best thing about parent hood is that everything just keeps getting better and better!

AmyLyn said...

That makes me tired just looking at those droopy eyes and big cheeks! He is so beautiful Theresa!

Kristina said...

That's precious. Now post more pictures.