Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am not sure...

if I should be thankful that I haven't had a second to really sit down and blog. Two Thursdays ago I accompanied Eric to the ENT's office to check out a deviated septum and see what would need to be done to correct it. Because our insurance deductible is renewing Sept. 1st & we are so close after having Taft and his NICU stay we felt like if they could squeeze us in that this would be the best time to have the surgery from a finacial point. Well, Dr. Jordan accomodated us quite nicely and Eric got not only his septum corrected but his tonsils out as well. Apparently they were chronically infected...NOT GOOD. So, for the last week I have been a nurse, a mom, a hygienist, and today I am a crazy. Or at least I felt like that while Taft was being cranky and unwilling to fall asleep. However, I almost positive that after some personal and good conversations with some of my patients today that I am okay with Taft being cranky as long as he is here with me and Eric needing some extra attention as well as long as he is here with me, too. I cannot think of anything else that is more worthy of my attention than the two best men in my life. Here's to a little faster recovery and Taft getting off the monitor!

No comments: