Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long time, no post...

Well, it has been a while since I posted. I haven't really been all that busy, but just have been wanting to post pictures with a blog. However, for some reason I wasn't capable of doing so the last attempt I made, so I just didn't blog anything. Since our last post we have had some out of town family in and it was sure fun to get to catch up. We had a family reunion this past Saturday and my mom's sister Ilene came down with her daughter Brooke and then my uncle Eddie came down. We did a lot of eating, visiting and reminiscing. Oh the laughs we had. Eric had inservice all last week, so he really didn't start his summer vacation until today. We did, or should I say Eric finished the deck to our pier at the pond and put up a rope swing. The neighborhood kids have had a ball with that. I am not brave enough to swim in muddy waters anymore. However, the rope swing looks pretty fun. I will have to figure out what is wrong with my computer and gets some pictures on here for it. We hope this short update finds you all well. I sure love to hear how you are doing, so drop a line or call anytime!

2 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

I hope y'all have a great summer! I can't wait to see more pics, but I sure do enjoy just hearing how y'all are doing.

Hall Family said...

Hey Amiga!! Good to hear all is well!! (I was wondering about you! Also, I just recently talked to one of my friends back in Utah...she had the same problem with her son's apnea machine going off at all crazy times and such...) Can't wait for pics! :) If you're bored, stop by my blog, I've posted plenty with all the flooding going on... love ya!!! :)