Monday, April 28, 2008

On the Road to Recovery

Well, Taft is now 6 days old. He is eating more and we are very glad to report that he is progressing daily. We should get to feed him today when we go see him. I am really excited for that. Pumping is getting easier in some ways and harder in others....I am sure I don't have to explain. Eric went back to work this morning reluctantly. He is still not quite up to par, and sure ready for Taft to be wireless and home. Hopefully, Taft will give us some action today with open eyes, feeding and snugglin'. We will keep you all posted....Thanks for the prayers...we know they are helpful!

1 comment:

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

Hey there. This is Jennifer Hadley (Jenkins). I saw your pictures through Melissa's blog. Your little boy is so handsome. I am glad to hear that there is some progress. Everything will work out great. Mackenzie, our little girl, had to go to NICU when she was first born and I remember how nerve racking it was. But Heavenly Father watches over all his precious spirits. Yall will be in our prayers! when you have time, go and visit our blog. jenniferhadley.blogspot.com