Sunday, April 20, 2008

Any time now......

WOW! We are only days away from becoming parents, and increasing our family size by 1. Most of you who will read this are probably thinking who cares....millions have done it before you and many will do it after you. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I am ready yet. My body says yes, but my emotions and mind say I am not quite so sure. Just when I think I am ready Eric is not. When Eric thinks he is ready then I am not. So are we haven't been forced to be ready...but the Dr. has said that if he is not here by Tuesday then we can go ahead and induce, so that MY Dr. can actually deliver for me. I am still working and despite being really slow, I think it has done me good. Please be patient with me as I work on getting this blog up and running. I am married to a man who hates to take pictures and since we will probably be busy for a few weeks trying to get ourselves comfortable enough with parenting that we don't need everyone's help it may be a while before this is a "cute blog that is updated regularly." I will do my best though....Until next time....

2 comments:

Justin said...

Yea!!!!!!! You have a blog. I'm so excited to see some pictures of another cute nephew! Love y'all.

P.S. Add us to your list! and this is really Melissa and not Justin.

Megan said...

I am so excited for you guys! Please let us know when he is born.

PS I think your blog is great.