Saturday, July 5, 2008

Is Anyone Interested?

I was wondering if anyone was interested in a girl's night or day of making a few cards? Laurine (one of my mothers in law):) is a stampin up demonstrator. She said that she would put together a little party at my house if anyone was interested. She has been doing this a while and has some great ideas for cards. I am not sure how many of you, if any like cards, but there sure are cute. Anyways, the little stamp camp as we like to call it usually runs $10 and you get to go home with 4 cards, some great food and some time away from home. Just let me know one way or the other for all you bloggers out there and then I could look at some dates that might work for everyone! Don't feel any pressure to do it unless it works well for you. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

10 comments:

Shanda said...

If I lived by you I'd be there in a heartbeat! Sounds like fun. Yeah your coming to San Antonio in October...Travis is attending the conference as well so maybe we can have dinner down on the riverwalk after one evening of the conference. my email is volleymommy7@yahoo.com take care!

Hall Family said...

Me too! If I lived down there, I'd say let's do it! I hope you get a good turn out or good feedback! it does sound fun!! :) A girls' night---I could use a few of those! :)

Holli said...

I wouldn't mind coming and just hanging out. My sister in law, Maren, is definitely more into the crafty cards thing. But, anything that buys me some time outside the walls of my home sounds like a blast to me!

Hartmans said...

Well, as soon as I get some yes answers for card making or if people are just interested in hanging out that is fine too. Whatever, I just need to know so that I can plan it! Glad to know you are interested in gettin' together!

Alisa said...

Teresa...we are watching a late movie tonight, if you want to come. Email me at alisavasquez@yahoo.com...I don't know about posting my number on here!

Maren said...

Hey I would totally be interested in either doing cards or just hanging out...let me know!!!!

Hartmans said...

Hey, to all those interested so far...email me your numbers so that I can call you with details as I get them.

Hartmans said...

Hey, to all those interested so far...email me your numbers so that I can call you with details as I get them.

Maren said...

what is your email address???

Hartmans said...

Maren and any others who might need my email address. It is
haiti6@hotmail.com