Thursday, January 15, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder if he knew the impact he had on the lives of the people he associated with. I wonder if he knew how many people cared about his situation? I wonder if he knew how many people he touched and inspired? I wonder if he knew how much he would be missed? I wonder if he knew how special he was to hisi family, friends, collegues, and patients? I sure hope he knew! Dr. McCardell passed away this morning and as many of you know he has a special place in my heart as one of the people who has shown me what I can do as a dental professional. He was a very special dentist who was very dedicated to his profession and his patients. I sure hope he knows how much he will be remembered for and how sorely he will be missed. May we always remember that life is short, even when it seems like we are invincible. Hug someone you love today and smile at everyone you come in contact with. Share the love of Christ with those around you, because life can change in an instant, a week, a month or even just a short year!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

At least he is at peace and comfortable. It's always hard to let someone go even if it's expected. I'd like to we're allowed to look down on our funerals. =)

Hall Family said...

I'm still catching up..I'm really sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing about someone who means a great deal to you.