Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adventures with Taft

Today was just an ordinary day, with nothing much to do. Over the last little bit Taft has sure discovered a few new things and comfirmed his love for others!

Taft loves to help with house chores like laundry...


Mirrors are very entertaining!

Taft loves to pull things apart. Tonight he discovered the top tray of his booster comes off.

He has the biggest blue eyes, and even though I am partial I think that they are the best blue eyes ever!

Waffles are wonderful!

Green Beans are okay as long as they are not pureed.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Thanks for the new pictures! I just want to snuggle him but I will have to wait.

Becky said...

He looks like such a good little helper!

Jackie said...

It is fun to see Taft growing so big, even if only in pictures. Miss you and love you guys!

Hall Family said...

Hey Cute pics of Taft!! He's getting so big! I had to "stop" in (I'm still catching up on blogs too) and say either a Happy (Early/belated) birthday to you, because I just know I'll forget. Half the time, i have no clue what day of the week it is, let alone the day of the month! So here's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish heading your way!! hOpe it's a great and special day for you!!! :D