Saturday, December 13, 2008

You get what you Pay For

I can't help but post this...I thought/think it is so hilarious. I have been on the computer for about half an hour because Eric has been snuggling Taft to sleep...Or so I thought. I heard something in his room so I went it and this is what I found.

Yes, that would be Eric...Passed out. Didn't even stir when the flash went off.:)

Closer...yes, he is still sleeping and Taft is playing. Classic. He is seriously worn out from a couple of weeks of busy days and nights. Here is to 2 weeks off of work and some good quality family time.

3 comments:

kirhart said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Justin said...

Ha ha. Little rascal.

Hall Family said...

I think this is so funny!! so typical cute daddy stuff!! :) Only the daddys could get away with this! haha :)