Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged

1. Where is your cell phone? I can't see it right now, but I am sure it is either in my purse, Taft's Diaper bag or on the counter.
2. Where is your significant other? He just walked in the room.
3. Your hair color? Natural for the most part....Brown with a few red low lights.
4. Your Mother? On call for 24 hours. Getting ready to play host to the family! Yea!!!!
5. Your Father? Refereeing tournament games all day! But soon to take soem serious time off to spend with the family!
6. Your favorite thing? Right now (and probably forever) Taft's laugh.
7. Your dream last night? About missionary work...the missionaries came over for dinner last night and they showed us some new tactics for missionary work...well I mastered them in my dream last night.
8. Your dream/goal? Long term...endure well! Short term? Survive!
9. The room your in? Computer/office room
10. Your hobby? anything that is relaxing...
11. Your fear? Head on collision
12. Where do you want to be in six year? Still being able to pay my house note, and having 1 or two more kids.
13. Where were you last night? At my mom's house while my gracious husband was installing her new microwave and refrigerator.
14. What your not? Free spirited.
15. One of your wish list items? A new pair of running shoes...so I can join the rest of the family in finally losing the baby weight.
16. Where you grew up? Vidor, Tx
17. The last thing you did? Help Eric change a stinky diaper (i guess washing my hands technically).
18. What are you wearing? My Jammies and slippers.
19. You TV? Not big enough according to the bro in law and father in law and not on!
20. Your pet? Domestic...Not in this lifetime! Wild...deer, coyote, racoons, etc.
21. Your computer? Not enough memory but soon to be remedied.
22. Your mood? Somewhat anxious...want to do somethings that I think won't get done!
23. Missing someone? My grandpa Simpson.
24. Your car? Civic with plenty of wear and tear!
25. Something your not wearing? Well since you asked...a bra! (wink wink)
26. Favorite store? For most things....Target!
27. Your summer? New experience with a baby!
28. Love someone? Of course...Eric, Taft and many others.
29. Favorite color? Anything vibrant
30. Last time you laughed? At Eric getting ready to change Taft's diaper...chemical mask and all!
31. Last time you cried? Probably Thursday night watching the Hallmark movie "moonlight and mistletoe"

Tagg you are it..if you have time....KIM, MELISSA, KRISTINA, & MOM!

No comments: