Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taft in Motion..his life in 10 min.

Taft is all over the place and can cover a lot of ground in a very small amount of time. He is so funny to watch, because he can cruise really fast with the appropriate motivation. He is a serious joy to watch as he discovers the world he will know as home!

Taft's mode of transportation...the flat footed crawl..hysterical to watch in person!

The obsession with wheels has begun...

Continued...

Love these eyes...they will melt you if you let them!

Eric says that this face came stock...from his momma!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you! He's got the Jared/Kim stunning blue eyes too! But, he definitely has Erk's smirk. =) Sweet boy. I can't wait to squeeze and love on him next week.

kirhart said...

Oh boy...if looks could kill!!!

Jackie said...

You have one cute little man! I can't wait to meet him this summer. See you at the camp-out! Oh, by the way I love the picture of him and his little girl friend. Aren't they a little young to be sleeping together?

Kristina said...

I will post a picture soon I just have to find time to take one. Just so you know I only meet with him once a week and since the car accident I haven't been able to get in there that often. I am repenting this week and will be in there almost everyday. So, I while I have still lost inches it is not a major difference since you last saw me. I'm a little more toned in my arms and legs but that is not something you can see with clothes on and I'm not going to do a swim suit shot on here as of now. I will email you a picture soon though if you insist. I tell you what I will be better about posting pics of me if you will do better about pics of you and your family.

Justin said...

Will Taft's head be on the menu? Chomp, chomp...

That walk is hilarious. Taft, the home erectus...