Saturday, September 13, 2008

Taft had another Milestone

Taft seems to be crossing milestone in pairs lately. Within the last month he has rolled over for the 1st time and since then he has been rolling like crazy...BUT the coolest milestone to me is that he has officially cut his first tooth. He is soon to cut the next tooth right beside it. For those who don't know tooth numbers he cut his lower right central, and for those who do it is tooth #P. # O is soon to follow suit I believe. He has been so good, but I definitely think that it explains his little bouts of crankiness lately. I can't believe how fun his is getting. Can't wait until Christmas when we will get to get most of the babies together if not all.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I need to see more pictures of this little one. You and Erk can be in them too. I don't mind.

kirhart said...

Now we know what all the drooling has been about. I even checked his mouth Tuesday for signs of teeth, but didn't look hard assuming he's on the young side for cutting teeth. Maybe he'll be one of those early bloommers for everything!

Hall Family said...

COngrats Taft!!!

The Battisti Family said...

Hey there! So why did Eric stay behind?? My brother Marshall was the only one who stayed behind and from the sounds of it, we were glad we didn't. Anyway, Taft is adorable and I have to say, looks just like you! I can't believe how big he is! I haven't taken Alexis in for a while (her 6 month is coming up), but I'm sure she's not more than 13 lbs...maybe 14. So did you know that he was about to cut a tooth or did it just show up one day? Have you given him anything to help the pain? Things here are good, Lexi seems to be sleeping worse, not better. I am trying to get on a stricter sleeping and napping schedule but I tell you-I think the hardest thing for me to do as a mom is listen to my baby cry--especially when it gets into the really sad sounding cries. So yeah, lately she has been fighting sleep a lot too. She was such a good sleeper at only 2 months sleeping through the night and now she goes to bed around 7:30 or 8, wakes up at 3:30 a.m. for a feeding and then back to sleep until about 7 or 7:30. I can't get over that 3:30 waking...what do I do? And I don't think I have the heart to let her cry it out. If she wasn't so small, maybe I would, but if she's waking up out of hunger, then I'd feel really bad. Anyway, I would think it was normal except that she was sleeping from about 8 p.m. until about 5:30 a.m. earlier, so I really want that to come back! It seems like no matter what time I put her down, she is still up at 3:30 and I'm afraid now that it is habit. Anyway, any thoughts? Sorry for the enormous comment. Thanks for your comments!